The Department of ENT provides a broad spectrum of surgical as well as medical services for the disorders related to ear, nose, throat, head and neck. The highly skilled team of ENT specialists use the latest equipment and technologies to perform skull base surgeries, endoscopic nasal surgeries, ear and cochlear implants. The team is expert in treating patients in different age groups and with problems related to ear, nose and throat, some of which include the following:
• Hearing and deafness, deviated septum, rhinitis, ringing in the ears, sinusitis, nasal obstruction, sinus headaches and migraines, and various cancerous conditions.
• Sleep-related disorders such as nasal and airway obstruction, sleep-disordered breathing, sleep apnea and snoring along with expert counselling and consultations to the patient.
• Problems related to the throat include sore throat, throat tumours, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), hoarseness, infections, vocal cord and airway disorders.
• Defects at the time of birth, related to the head and neck, ear infection, developmental delays, airway problems, tonsil and adenoid infection, asthma and allergy.
• Facial plastic surgeries such as cleft palates, hair loss, drooping eyelids, ear deformities, trauma reconstruction, head and neck cancer reconstructions, facial paralysis, and facial cosmetic surgery.